Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Flapper girl names

Hi Berries,
    I need your help! I'm expecting my second daughter who's due in October and still haven't decided on the perfect moniker. I love flapper girl names (think 20's) that will suit with her sister Vivienne. However, I'm running into a problem choosing a name because of my surname. It ends in an "ey" and I've notice that most flapper names do as well. I don't want the first and last name to end in the same sound. Does that make sense?

Can you ladies give me some name suggestions that would work?

Thanks!

Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan James (Dex). Griffin James (Finn). Euan James. Graham Jameson. August James (Gus). John Jameson (Johnny). Wesley James (Wes).

Gwyneth Eliza (Gwen). Elise Hannah. Lucy Johanna. Josephine Maeve (Josie). Bronwen Elise (Bonnie). Eve Johanna (Evie). Bonnie Eliza.

Love the Mabel and Luella suggestions.

I think flapper I think of the Fitzgeralds... So how about Zelda?

Alternatively

Elsie
    Frances
    Honoria
    Phyllis
    Margot
    Jacqueline

I can't believe I forgot one of my all-time favorites - Margot/Margo! It would work perfectly with Vivienne since they are both of French origin.
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan James (Dex). Griffin James (Finn). Euan James. Graham Jameson. August James (Gus). John Jameson (Johnny). Wesley James (Wes).

Gwyneth Eliza (Gwen). Elise Hannah. Lucy Johanna. Josephine Maeve (Josie). Bronwen Elise (Bonnie). Eve Johanna (Evie). Bonnie Eliza.