Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? (See post below for details)

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aurelia Jane 'Lock'

31 48.44%
  • Catherine/Katherine Jane 'Lock' (Kate)

7 10.94%
  • Clara Jane 'Lock'

28 43.75%
  • Lucelia Jane 'Lock' (Lucy)

9 14.06%
  • Verity Jane 'Lock'

13 20.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We're Down to 5!

We're down to 5! Vote for your favorite! Our surname sounds like 'Lock' and our other children are Josiah Michael & Daphne Coppelia.

Aurelia Jane 'Lock' (Josiah, Daphne & Aurelia) - My favorite (though I like them all). Aurelia is Latin and means 'Golden,' and I feel like it fits well with the kids's names (especially Daphne, which also has a Greek/Latin feel to it).

Catherine/Katherine Jane 'Lock' (Kate) (Josiah, Daphne & Kate) - My Mom & Husband like this one, but my Husband likes it with a 'K' and I slightly prefer it with a 'C' (but still want Kate, not Cate). If you have a preference, let me know in the comments if you prefer it with a 'C' or a 'K.'

Clara Jane 'Lock' (Josiah, Daphne & Clara) - My Husband likes this one, AND it's the name of the little girl from the Nutcracker (which I love) AND it's the name of one of my all-time favorite literary characters, Clara from 'The House of the Spirits' by Isabel Allende.

Lucelia Jane 'Lock' (Lucy) (Josiah, Daphne & Lucy) - Lucelia is a family name for us, plus my son, Josiah, insists that if he has a little sister, that we name her Lucy.

Verity Jane 'Lock' (Josiah, Daphne & Verity) - Verity means 'Truth.'
    Nicole, Mom to Josiah Michael & Daphne Coppelia
    Aurelia, Britannia, Coppélia, Daphne, Elena, Francesca, Kerensa, Lucelia, Parisa, Scarlet
    Avram, Cullen, Ditrik, Henrik, Ephraim, James, Rhys, Tristan, Truett, Wyatt

1 Aurelia Jane - this is gorgeous and I love Daphne and Aurelia together
    2 Verity Jane - has a lot of spunk
    3 Lucelia Jane - It's not my favourite Lucy name but since it has family history for you it's in the top three.

I didn't choose Catherine because although beautiful it seems kind of bland next to Josiah and Daphne
    I didn't choose Clara because I don't like the sound of Clara Lock.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

1 Aurelia Jane--Aurelia is not one of my faves, but I love it paired with Jane, and, like Mischa, love it with Daphne
    2 Verity Jane--Verity, on the other hand, is one of my all time favorites. I love it just as much as Aurelia, but I like with Daphne a smidge less
    3 Clara Jane--I also don't like 'Clara Lock', but I think it's because of the double l's. I'm assuming that your name rhymes with Lock, and that's not truly a problem

I also think that Catherine is as bit ho-hum next to Josiah and Daphne. Lucelia.....I just can't like...but, hey, that's me!

Good luck.
    Obsessing over names since 1964

Our surname does start with an 'L', so it is somewhat 'L'-heavy with Clara.
    Nicole, Mom to Josiah Michael & Daphne Coppelia
    Aurelia, Britannia, Coppélia, Daphne, Elena, Francesca, Kerensa, Lucelia, Parisa, Scarlet
    Avram, Cullen, Ditrik, Henrik, Ephraim, James, Rhys, Tristan, Truett, Wyatt

I like Clara or Lucelia best!