Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I love Susannah and its great with your middle name choice and the sibling name!

I LOVE Susannah, and I much prefer it to your other choices. The only one that comesclose is Sylvie, but I don't like that asmuch with Phoebe.

Susannah and Phoebe are perfect together, and Susannah Eugenie is great.

First of all, your middle name is wonderful -- I love that it combines two family names into something absolutely adorable! I personally don't worry too much about first name-middle name flow, so I think Susannah Eugenie is lovely. I really like Clementine and Sylvia too, but I think Susannah is the best fit with Phoebe.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Thanks, y'all! I'm pleased to get mostly good feedback as Susannah is maybe not the most "perfect" match with Phoebe, but I think it works. Scarletsway, I was convinced it was a boy! I was completely shocked when we found out last week that it is our second girl. I still love Shepherd, too. Maybe next time!

I love Susannah! Susannah Eugenie is a really pretty combo and goes nicely with Phoebe.

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran