Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Hmmm...really dislike Eugenie [but this is just personal style]. Susannah and Phoebe are lovely and Clementine would be too. Susannah Clementine maybe? I do hate to push out the grandparents names though.
    [ Samson Hugo ][ Igor John ][ Ingo Julius ][ Toby Nathaniel ]
    [ Alba Jessamy ] [Edie Oceane ][ Emeline Hope ][ Ffion Mary ]
    [ Grace Jemimah ][ Julia Robin ][ Kitty Johanna ][ Llio Kerensa ]

Congratulatons! I have a Gwendolyn and I really, really tried to get DH on board with Phoebe in particular and also Margot for our younger daughter. Susannah would have been high on my list had we not had a relative with a similar name that I didn't want to appear to "honor". Susannah is lovely and I think she does match Phoebe in spunk! It's such a sweet and unexpected-but-familiar name imo.

Thank you for the opinions! We have gotten great feedback IRL. It seems to put a smile on peoples' faces, which is one of the things I love about Phoebe's name.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    1 Phoebe and Clementine - same spunky vibe.
    I agree with Mischa.

Congrats! I thought you were having a boy? I loved the name Shepherd! Or maybe I read it wrong in your other post I thought you were having a boy since you were looking for middles for Shepard.

I like it Sylvia Eugenie best. Then Clementine Eugenie. I like the vibe Clementine and Phoebe make together but I do not like Eugenie paired with Clementine So my vote is for Sylvia Eugenie. Sylvia and Phoebe sound adorable.
    Rainbow Baby Due November 2015!

Atlas, Cassian, Soren, Cyrus
    Elowen, Serafina, Althea, Iris