Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Oh no Phoebe and Margo would have made a great pair. Hopefully they'll be friends!

Phoebe and Blythe have the same feel to me. I love it!
    Phoebe and Susannah is nice. I like both names I feel the same that Phoebe has a little more spunk. I love the suggestion as Zanna for a nn or just use that.
    Phoebe and Zanna sound awesome!
    Clementine (a lot of people like Clementine but it is NMS) This is my least favorite.
    Sylvia (love it but I don't think it pairs with Phoebe)

Some Other Names I like with Phoebe
    Iris
    Daphne
    Imogen
    Aurora
    Brigid
    Cleo/Clio
    Juno
    Petra
    Eve
    Beatrix
    Maud
    Zara
    Sabrina
    Zosia
    Calista
    Bianca
    Annika

Susannah is my favorite of your picks with your last name. Go for it!
    Last edited by lavenderbelle; July 21st, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
    TTC Baby #1
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Sean-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Rhys-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

Thanks for the suggestions! I have loved Annika for a long time! I also adore Eve, but I don't think we could use it b/c I think it would inevitably turn into Evie, which is just too close to Phoebe!

Another factor, DD's name is Phoebe Jane, and being in the South, a lot of people call her the full name, though we didn't intend it to be a double name and don't introduce her that way. Anyway, I think Phoebe Jane and Susannah are a perfect match.

I love Phoebe and Susannah! I do think Susannah has a lot of spunk, with or without the nickname. I think the softness of "Anna" is balanced out with the spunk and zest of the "ZZ" sound. They are both classic but a bit different, which to me indicates a great match...plus!!...they both have BEAUTIFUL meanings. I love that you are taking that into account.
    Mama to the magical Susanna Lake

I love Susannah! So pretty and clean sounding.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin