Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It's a GIRL!!! What do you think of name frontrunner?

We are SOO excited to be giving Phoebe a sister this December! We have been agonizing over girl names for awhile. I want something that is classic but unusual with a happy sound that goes with Phoebe. The middle name is Eugenie, which is a smoosh of DH's grandparents' names, Eugene and Jeannie. Our frontrunner is..
    Susannah Eugenie

What do you think? We found out (surprise!) on Easter that we were pregnant, so I thought Susannah was especially fit since it means 'lily.' Our other choices were Sylvia, nn Sylvie, Blythe, and Clementine.

What do the Berries think?

Phoebe and Susannah are lovely! I prefer Sylvia, personally, and I feel like Sylvia Eugenie works better than Susannah Eugenie, but it is quite lovely.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I am a fan of Phoebe and Blythe - Blythe Eugenie is just lovely!

Susannah and Clementine are my favorites.
    congrats!

I love Blythe, but it's not great with my last name which sounds like Stray Hand. It's difficult in the middle where the names meet. What do you think, deal breaker?