Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    My dad wanted to name me either Yolanda or Cherry.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Our tastes are pretty similar, but he's definitely not into making choices and suggesting things (funny, he's so opinionated in every other area...) He knew Rowan was already chosen before she was even an idea, he liked it a lot already due to the Anne Rice character.

He might be a little more adventurous than me, he would be willing to use a very unusual/made up name if it meant something to him. He also likes elaborate Greek and ancient names like Prometheus and Zenobia. I would be okay with those as middles, but I prefer something more modern and shorter in the first spot.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

My husband and I have some overlap, but he loves really outdated boys names (Roger, Robin, Sidney) and dislikes anything that seems even remotely trendy (Jasper, August, Felix). Thankfully we've managed to agree on a few boys names after all these years together. The girls names are much easier--he likes frillier, old-fashioned, not too popular but still familiar names, just like I do.

My husband was stuck on the name Nalia since before we even started dating. I liked it at first, and then all I could think about was Nala from The Lion King. We have two very Irish first names, and Nalia just felt too different. I also couldn't find any information on it being an actual name, which was a problem for me. I tried suggesting Thalia, or something along those lines, but he wouldn't bite. I've since put my foot down and said it will have to stay in his baby name "dream list".

My boyfriend wants to name a baby Bear.... Ahhhh