Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    It's not so hard for us to agree on names for boys, but we have different tastes in girl names. He loves unisex/boyish names and strongly favors modern sounding names over my "old lady" favorites.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

My husband doesn't suggest much, just vetos. His latest suggestion was Sally Jo and I can't tell if he was kidding.
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!

My husband tends to like very standard, classic names - names like Sarah and Catherine, for example - that's why it surprised me when he suggested Ariel for our 4th daughter. It's a cute name, but I wouldn't have thought this was his taste.

Quote Originally Posted by taz View Post
    He's vetoed so many good names based on ridiculous things like, he once knew a guy in middle school whose older sister was named Vivian. Did he hate Vivian? No, he never even talked to her! Scarlet is out cause we had a neighbor with that name 3 houses ago...

Mine does this, too!! In fact, he vetoed Vivian because it was the name of an older lady that his parents barely knew and bought his first car from. Really? That was 17 years ago!! Get over it.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron (May '09) and Linus Roman (born 08.21.13)
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Felix Simon · Arthur · Malcolm · Desmond · Theodore · Jasper
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Fox · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki

Quote Originally Posted by taiki_bansei View Post
    This just in today... Jolene >.> not happening.
    I Love love love Jolene. It's my daughters name and we get TONS of compliments on it.