Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mila Rose is beautiful, but I prefer Arden Bella!

Vote for Mila Rose.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Mila Rose! Simple but so elegant.

Arden is on my middle name list, so I'm partial to that one, but i don't care for Bella. Belle is a little better, Isabel even better than that.

Arden is a bit masculine for my taste as a first name (i like it better as a double name, calling her Arden Belle all the time).

I think I might go for Mila overall. Though I love Arden, on its own it's not very feminine. (I think you feel it's a bit masculine as well, which is why you picked the ultra girly Bella on the other end of the spectrum. It works to balance it out for a very interesting name when said in full, but you don't get that balance just using the first name, which is what she'll be called 99 percent of the time.)

Mila Rose although I think Arden flows beautiful with Rose too, Don't care for Arden Bella doesn't have the same flow to my ear .