Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I definitely prefer Mila Rose, it flows the best & is more feminine

Mila Rose or Arden Rose is nice

Hmm. I didn't think of Garden Rose, to be honest, but even if I had I don't think it would be a bad association. In fact, I think if someone did make that connection it would be more charming than anything.

I like Arden Isabel a lot, it has a nice flow to it. Definitely prefer to Bella, which did not flow well to me. I still love Belle as a middle name, too!

The comment about the adult star having a similar name is a bit concerning. Maybe you could do a little research to see if she is well known? Have you considered Milena as a long version to Mila? Only suggesting if the adult-film connection is too strong. I have heard Milena pronounced mill-EE-na and mill-AY-na and I think both of those are lovely, if for nothing else just to get you a little further from any unpleasant associations (but you would still call her Mila, but when her full name was said it would be Milena Rose, so no potential badness).

They are both beautiful names! Arden Bella did remind me of the Barden Bella's from Pitch Perfect as well, but it's still very pretty!
    How about Arden Rose Bella?

I love Arden! So by default I like Arden Bella, but Mila Rose flows better.

Arden Rose is a great suggestion.
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire