Names Searched Right Now:

Help! 4th child, 2nd boy, 1st time stumped on a name!!

Hi all,
    I am currently pregnant with our fourth child, second boy and due end of Sept! We are over the moon to be having our second son but really struggling with a name. All of our children have been given family names, one from each side (mother's and father's) Grace Dean, Tatum Bradford, and Emelia Rose.

I like distinguished sounding names and right now our only agreed upon names are: Arthur and Miles.

However, my husband wants Miles Arthur and I like Arthur Miles :/

And, while these ARE family names our son also has a name for the baby, which he made up, he calls him Flambacco, lol! So, bc we are struggling we have started to look to that name for inspiration as well.

So, my questions are:
    Arthur or Miles for first name/middle name and why?
    Other distinguished sounding names to go with sibling's names?
    Are there any names that can be pulled from Flambacco (a 4year old's unique name for his unborn brother)

Other family names include: Robert, John, Paul, Lee, James, William
    Non family names I like: Rhett, Archer

Prefer Miles Arthur because I prefer Miles. Arthur makes me think of a cartoon character (can't remember which animal he was...a mouse? aardvark? with glasses)
    Flambacco...Rocco?

"distinguished" brainstorming...
    Grant
    George
    Lincoln
    Truman
    Delano (FDR)
    Thaddeus (nn Thadd) as in Thaddeus Stevens
    Hadrian
    Cassius
    Edison
    Andrew

btw I also love Rhett (DH vetoed) Rhett William perhaps

Congratulations on your second little boy!
    Suggestions I think go well with brother Tatum - Campbell, Barrett, Cullen, Reed, Griffin, Davis, Keaton, Jacoby, Lennox, Lawson, Sullivan, Everett, Grant, Pierce, Edmund, Landon, Harrison, Jameson, Dominic and Simon.
    Flambacco inspiration -
    'F' names - Faolan, Felix, Fenton, Finian, Fintan and Flint.
    Names ending in 'O' - Hugo, Leo, Matteo, Theo, Laszlo, Otto, Lorenzo (Enzo), Draco, Orlando, Marco, Jericho, Antonio and Carlo.
    Names I cam up with from the letters of Flambacco - Mac (Mack), Falco, Malcolm/Colm, Cal. If 'Flam' is pronounced as in 'Flame', maybe Blaize? Not sure I am going to be much help, coming up with suggestions from Flambacco! Perhaps since Miles is a contender, you could make it Milo? It then has the 'O' ending from Flambacco.
    Wishing you all the very best in your naming journey.
    Last edited by mummamelof5; July 21st, 2013 at 09:53 AM.
    Mama Bear to five gorgeous children - Dakotah Anne, Arabella Hope, Jaren Max, Zahlee Grace and Emmaline Eve