Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I immediately thought of Mark. Really creative, I know. Just a thought: if I were writing a story about Murky/Mirky, I would spell it with the 'u' because it simultaneously gives us a glance into the character's psychology and inner thoughts/turmoil without even saying anything, because sometimes the less you say, the more it hits. Maybe he's trying to find himself? Maybe it's a supernatural story and she's invisible? Maybe he's drowning? Just changing the spelling a touch could change the meaning by a mile.
    "I feel like a little bit, like, I’m the Braveheart of creativity.”
    ~ Kanye West

Kate
    http://nameberry.com/blog/three-chee...he-teenberries

Some Slavic type suggestions:

Male - Mirek, Mirko, Miroslav

Female - Mirka, Mirja (Mirya), Mirjana, Miroslava
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie