Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Am I Crazy For Liking...

Voltaire. Am I crazy for absolutely ADORING Voltaire? Not just for a middle either, I would use it in a heartbeat for a boy if my husband would let me. We actually considered it for a middle but couldn't get it in there. So, just cause I want to try again, where in my combos would you put Voltaire? You can remove any name except Damien.

Damien Quillon Frode
    Alexander Dante Griffin
    Raphael Loki Constantine
    Asher Lykaion Soren

Or should I give up on using it on a child and just use it with my own male name as a middle? At the moment, my male name is Remy Archimedes, but I could go for Remy Voltaire. Or should I just go long and extravagant and go Remy Archimedes Voltaire (that sounds like an Ottilie combo to me :P )
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Personally, I think Voltaire fits as a second name to any of your combos...

Damien Voltaire Frode
    Alexander Voltaire Griffin
    Raphael Voltaire Constantine
    Asher Voltaire Soren

Like Asher and Raphael best...

(On another note...your daughters middle name...how is that pronounced? Like Elijah?)

Evander Voltaire
    Alexander Voltaire

I think you just need a strong first name to balance it. I was trying to think of something French (Etienne?), but I'm blank.

Thank you both for responding. I don't want suggestions for more names, as I'm happy with all the ones we have (except Asher, I have issues with that one), just looking to see which you guys would switch around to stick Voltaire in there. If I can find something I like I might be able to convince my husband. :P

@elmtree -- Elysia is Greek, taken from the word Elysium/Elysian. The Elysian Fields is where the blessed of the gods go after death. It's pronounced eh-LEE-see-ah
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

yes, but it is kinda cool. The more i say it the more i like it.

It works in replacement of any of the first middle names for most of your combos i think.

Voltaire Soren Loki
    Asher Voltaire Constantine