Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Actually, in all seriousness...
    We have found the perfect combo if our triplets are three boys...
    Rufus, Jethro, and Goku!!!
    Name combo love!
    What happens when we have girls??

I tend to believe people, but... does this sound troll-ish to anyone else? At least three threads, one after the other, on the same name. Sarahmezz, Blade? You guys are usually pretty good at calling them out.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

You just have to understand that people will poke a bit of fun at the name choice. If you're willing to accept that, then go for it. Steer clear if you will be angry when the name gets criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    I tend to believe people, but... does this sound troll-ish to anyone else? At least three threads, one after the other, on the same name. Sarahmezz, Blade? You guys are usually pretty good at calling them out.
    I think so.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I find it very odd that we keep busting someone with triplets ... I'm not saying this player is a troll, if it really is a friend positing these threads, but it strikes me as odd that its continuously triplets..! If this continues no one will believe when a real triplet-parent comes in here.