Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    My favourite is Hazel Serafina.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Thank you!
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

Yeah Hazel Serafina is cool... It feels like a name for an Island girl, with a beautiful Jamaican accent and a habiscus blossom tucked behind her ear.
    But with Hazel Marie you get the initials HMS, and you can do a nautical theme in the nursery, with HMS life-preservers and sailor stripes! (HMS= "Her Majesty's Ship")
    I'm still liking the idea of
    Anastasia Marie, nn Starry (if I do say so myself!) I don't think Ana is inevitable. If you call her by her full name or nickname of your choosing, others will too.

Penelope Juliet is my favorite!

favorite names: Jane 🌻 Teague

emmabobemma- I do like the name Anastasia Marie with the nn Starry. I love how you came up with that and I put it on our list. I guess if we never said Ana then no one else will!

seazuno- Thank you! I am just getting nervous Penelope is becoming to popular but I will keep it on the list.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!