Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I personally am one who thinks 2 middles is over the top and impractical. Nothing strikes me as problematic with any of your combos. I also think you can never go wrong with a middle name that has family or personal significance to you. My favorite first name you have listed is Hazel and I really like Hazel Isadora, Hazel Juliet or Hazel Marie work too. I like Willa a lot too but none of the middles are jumping out at me. Maybe Willa Juliet or Willa Genevieve, or one of my own Willa Marguerite.

@sansa_nanami- Thank you for listing lots of suggestions. It is tough because I live in the United States so my boyfriend feels with our long last names filling out forms will be crazy, state test forms will be a pain etc. But I just love the flow of two middles and utilizing more names. It is a never ending battle with myself and with my boyfriend. He may win this one. I am not married to Marie or Juliet I just thought throwing them in their wouldn't hurt. I am loving so many of your suggestions for each name!

@saristin- Petal Rosalind is definitely to frilly or floral sounding. I know that combo has been vetoed by my boyfriend. I am in debate on whether a child can grow with the name Petal. I to am in love with Rosalind! I think it is so romantic which I seem to be into lately. With Hazel Rosalind though the double Z sound bothers me.

iamamiam- I do not mind harsh comments! I want the truth to help narrow down our combos. I am hoping in the end our first child will be a boy! Girls combos are going to kill me. I actually really LOVE how you just suggested Willa Genevieve! It sounds so sophisticated yet romantic. I used to dislike Willa as well till I heard it on True Blood. My boyfriend did mention Hazel Marie as well but it may be too bland?
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

I feel I have a little more leeway because my last name's one syllable, but there will always be people who dislike two MN's in any example. One of my reasons for liking two is that I don't plan on having a lot of children, so there won't be three, four, five kids that I get to spread out names I love on, if that makes sense.

Hope the suggestions help.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

mom2one2- Thank you for the kind words! I do love Rosalind and would not mind it in the front spot but I always keep a look out for nicknames that can happen. For example I would not want people calling my daughter Rosa short for Rosalind so that is why I keep some names in the middle just like Isadora, I do not like Isa or Izzy for a nick name.

kjhall- They probably are when I think about even though I love love love them. But living in the US makes it harder with all the state exams, forms, etc. Hence why my boyfriend is not allowing that to happen. It is all about compromising right? Love the suggestions you are giving. I actually love Hazel Isadora when I feel Hazel Rosalind does not work like I stated above. I literally just fell in love with Willa Genevieve. Marguerite has been vetoed.

Quote Originally Posted by sansa_nanami View Post
    I feel I have a little more leeway because my last name's one syllable, but there will always be people who dislike two MN's in any example. One of my reasons for liking two is that I don't plan on having a lot of children, so there won't be three, four, five kids that I get to spread out names I love on, if that makes sense.

Hope the suggestions help.
    Those suggestions definitley helped! I am going to run through all of them and see which ones my boyfriend likes. You are is a way better spot to use a double middle. My 3 syllable last name is a bit of a mouthful. I also started writing the names down and it was a lot. If we had a short last name it would not be a problem. I feel if you love two middles then do it. It is your child in the end and you and your significant other have to love it.