Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need suggestions for girl #3

I'm starting to think of names for #3 due next March. I'm not going to find out the gender, but honestly, I'm hoping for another girl. My daughter's names are Lorna Alejandra Marisol and Sofia Francisca Marie. I'm looking for a name that is short, feminine, and goes well with the other two. I don't know that I want to use double middle names again, but I kind of feel like I have to.

Names I like:
    Nuria- I love it, everyone else hates it
    Norah- this is what I'm leaning towards
    Amara
    Alma
    Gloria- too old lady?

I like Gloria or Amara best with Lorna & Sofia. I like all the names really, but I feel those two go best.

Other ideas:

Carla
    Iva
    Ofelia
    Willa
    Bianca
    Ines
    Alice
    Joanna
    Margo
    Beatriz
    Calla
    Lola
    Vida
    Naomi
    Elsa
    Brea
    Eleni
    Thea
    Leonie/Leona
    Selah
    Aviva
    Dora
    Gia
    Zeta
    Vera
    Yana
    Ciel(le)
    Oriana
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I think Amara and Nuria have the European flair of the other two (especially with the middles Alejandra Marisol and Francisca Marie). Do you want something Euro/Italian sounding?

I love Valentina from Adrews suggestions, too.

Or how about

Claudia
    Paloma
    Viva or Aviva
    Vida
    Gemma
    Araballa
    Octavia
    Augusta
    Paola
    Alegra
    Sancia
    Valeria
    Viola

I love Aviva, but to me it is too Hebrew to go with my other names. I also love Noa, but there would be so much confusion with Noah being so popular. Paloma, Claudia, Paola, and Valeria are all off limits. Yasmin(a), Victoria, and Violeta are all in the running as middle names. I'm considering Mariam as a possible second middle. Also, I don't want to use a name that starts with L or S. I love the suggestion of Vera, I'm going to put that on my list.