Names Searched Right Now:

What do you think of these combos? Lacking love

I am just not falling in love with our girl names. I loved them up until my boyfriend said no to double middles which totally turned me off to these new chosen combos. Plus I feel all the names I seem to be drawn to are too popular or is that just NB world? What do you think of these combos so far? I am not in love with any of these like our boy names. Last name is 3 syllables. Maybe having some feedback will help and it would be greatly appreciated.

Willa Marie
    Hazel Serafina
    Petal Isadora
    Petal Anastasia
    Penelope Juliet

Side note: Juliet & Marie are family names.

Thanks in advance.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

My favorite is Anastasia. Then Hazel, Isadora, Serafina. Willa and Penelope are lovely too, but if you need a reason to narrow down, Penelope is rising quickly in the charts and Willa is very close to the popular Willow (like Will Smith's kid.)
    I vote for a family name in the middle.

Anastasia Marie (nn "Starry" from anaSTAsia maRIE!)
    Anastasia Juliet
    Hazel Marie
    Hazel Marietta
    Isadora Marie
    Serafina Juliet
    Serafina Marie

I'm into smoosh-nicknames lately.
    Hazel Isadora - "Zora"

I love Penelope Juliet! I like Emma's suggestion of Anastasia Marie, too. I think it's a beautiful combination. As much as I love double middles, I think sometimes they can overwhelm the names, if you get what I mean. Like, they can sometimes seem unnecessary, as though you're trying too hard. That's one way to think about things if you're bummed you can't use two middle names.
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

So this is where the thread ended up! I had no idea it posted in here I literally thought it disappeared. hahah I feel stupid now. Thanks for chiming in Sarah and Emma even though I totally posted it in the wrong spot.

Emma- I would love Anastasia in the front spot and I love the combo you mentioned! The nn is so stinkin' cute, my fear is people will call her Ana instead and I dislike obvious nick names. I like ones like how you mentioned Starry. I did just add Hazel Isadora to the list and Hazel Marie as well! Love how you are smooshing names!

Sarah- totally posted in the wrong place lol, Thank you! I agree after writing them down and with our 3 syllable last name I gave in and decided one middle it shall be!
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 21st, 2013 at 02:16 AM.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan