Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Not a Berry favorite I know, but help with a Sloane combo please?

So before many of you groan over Sloane, it's just for a preliminary list I want to include it on. One of hubby's likes that I wasn't sure about at first but I really am liking it lately. I want to think of the best middle name possible so we can have clear options to take on hospital day (not til November, ugh!) Can you please give your opinions on these names? Other suggestions are welcome as well.

Sloane Kathleen McCarthy (Kathleen is a form of my moms name, Kathryn)

Sloane Kathryn McCarthy (moms actual name, but not sure if I like the similar endings)

Sloane Regina McCarthy (Moms middle name)

Sloane Cecilia McCarthy (used to be my combo but feeling its too hissy)

Sloane Amelia McCarthy (just love Amelia, and my other daughter has a more modern first name with a classic middle... Like this connection)

Other children are Mason Patrick and Brenna Claire.. Last name not McCarthy but similar enough to get idea of flow. Also want to note that my other children's names do not honor family, and it was never my intention to. I just happen to like my moms names! Not an important thing for me though, I've always worried about honoring some family and leaving others out actually. Thanks for your thoughts!