Names Searched Right Now:

Discovered another name...no info on it!

You know how sometimes in public establishments there are boards where thank-you cards are posted, such as doctor's offices and places where kids go for field trips?

That is how I discovered Xhymena! It was written in the undeveloped scrawl of a seven-ish year old, so it was particularly charming.

A quick Google search turned up nothing, and I am unsure of how to pronounce it. In my head it sounds a bit like zih-MEE-na.

What do you think? Do you know of any info on it?

It looks to me like a tryndee spelling of Ximena, and unfortunately, one that has "hymen" in the middle of it.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Maybe it was an alternative spelling of Ximena? I instinctively pronounce it zee-MAY-nah, but I could be wrong. It is pretty.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Reminds me of the skin condition eczema... sorry
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

raspberries, it's okay, it isn't a name for me - I just stumbled across a name and wanted to share it!

geeknamezyo, Ack I didn't notice the hymen part! That is rather unfortunate, lol.

And thanks, I thought it might be an alternative spelling of something, but was unsure. I hadn't really heard of Ximena.