Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's ROZ-a-lind, that is also how Rosalind Russell pronounced it (or in this case, Mr. Sinatra).
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I pronounce it Roz (like Ross) - Ah- Lind
    Sylvia Frances - Cassandra "Cece" Clover- Lily Jane - Sybil Andrew Iris - Cora Josephine - Daphne Pearl - Elizabeth "Tibs" Ophelia

Ignatius Ember - Aleph Edward - Abel Brook - Hugo Gabriel - Everett "Evie" Milo Thomas

In a book I read in fourth grade (The Summer of the Penderwicks), one of the main characters was Rosalind, and her father called her Rosie as a pet name. It was the first time I'd seen the name, so I assumed it was Rosa-lind. I have a long history of pronouncing names wrong (I thought Chloe was Shlow for years, and I had thought Penelope was Penel-ope- the list goes on.) It is Raw-za-lind, but I prefer the way I said it. Sigh...
    I would use the spelling Rosaline, but that could be said as Rosa-line or Rosa-lean as well as Rosa-lin. I do love Rosalina, though, and the Super Mario Galaxy reference is nerdy in a cool way.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Roz-uh-linn

Not sure why, but I have never pronounced the "D" on the end.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I pronounce it with a short "o," and I think it's a lovely name just as it is