Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nicknames & Variations for Martha
    Maarya, Maret, Marit, Mart, Martaha, Martelle, Marth, Marthan, Marthena, Marthine, Marthini, Marthy, Marti, Martie, Martta, Marty, Martyne, Martynne, Marva, Mata, Matti, Mattie, Matty

Martha's International Variations
    Martricka (Czech) Martita, Martila (Eastern European) Martella, Marthe (French) Martus, Marcsa, Martuska (Hungarian) Maata (Maori) Marcia, Masia (Polish) Marte (Scandinavian) Moireach (Scottish) Martina, Maita, Marta (Spanish)

my picks are italicized, i like the international vibe these give. think i like Masia the best but its the farthest from Martha.

Thank you everyone for your replies (: I am highly surprised by the number of folks that find martha appealing. I've had some trouble because the only rival to DH was a man named Martin and DH is a sore winner, haha. I love Marit and Moireach. Mara is beautiful too but not so much with Seraphina.

My mother's middle name is Kay but using that would more honor me than anything, as my name is a combination of my mother's middle and my sister's middle.
    Last edited by loveaura; July 23rd, 2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: clarity

I absolutely love Seraphina, it's gorgeous,unique and classy!
    some possible names:
    Seraphina Marielle
    Seraphina Maria(I really like this one)
    Seraphina Maribel
    Seraphina Marcia
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Seraphina Marit sounds greats!