Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
    The first IFV baby Louise Brown and the bouncer husband Wesley Mullinder welcome a son named Aiden Patrick Robert earlier this month who joined big brother Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by caramichelle View Post
    • On August 23, Alec and Hilaria Baldwin welcomed daughter Carmen Gabriela. Carmen joins half-sister Ireland [17].
    I was expected a more unusual name with big sister named Ireland but i really like her name . You dont hear it very often . Happily suprised .

Eric Christian Olsen and Sarah Wright welcome son Wyatt Oliver on August 16th.

This actually belong in the old thread, but I'm just gonna throw it out in here. Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo-Domingo's son's name was confirmed to be Sasha (Princess Caroline, the doting grand-mère, was recently seen wearing an adorable bracelet that said "Sasha") and not Sacha, as it was originally thought to be.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Singer Monica will name her daughter Laiyah who is due in a few weeks .