Names Searched Right Now:

Opinions on Sabrina

Hi, what do you think of the name Sabrina?
    I think it's really pretty! It's the name of a good friend of mine who's German. It's really unusual in England, especially among my generation, but apparently is was very popular in Germany in the 90s. What do you think?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I love Sabrina. I think it sounds bright, cheerful, and confident. I appreciate that it is easily spelled and pronounced, and is underused but completely recognizable. I like. Would be an unexpected choice on a baby today.

The teenage witch? That would always be my first thought if I heard the name Sabrina.

I love it! I love that it's feminine and spunky at the same time. I like Sabina as well, which was also quite popular in Germany.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I think Sabrina is pretty. I have a good association with the name since it was the name of my childhood best friend's mom.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them