Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bonny baby: Biblical middle names for Eleazar

Hello berries!
    I am working over my name list, today doing boys. I really like the name Eleazar, which is a version of Lazarus. It sounds so sleek and sophisticated but familiar and I really would like to add it to my list.
    I am seeking a middle name for Eleazar now. I want a Biblical name, maybe something less unusual though still very masculine and strong. Beyond Biblical reference, I see Eleazar as a powerful young man, a bit wild and unpredictable but confindent, gentlemanlike and dashing.
    Could you please help me with suggestions? I like Eleazar Adam and Eleazar Jethro but I am really interested to see what you ladies come up with. Thank you so much!
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student ● Arts geek

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Phineas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Eleazar Adam and Eleazar Jethro are both very nice combos. I like Adam best. I also like Enoch, Gideon, Caleb, David, Job, Jude, Samson, Simon, Tobias, and Michael (this is probably the only time I will ever suggest Michael, but I actually really like it with Eleazar!).
    ElizabethAlessandraBronwenDylanJamesSilasJoseph

Maybe I should have asked this first - is it pronounced Ellie-uh-zar or Eh-lee-zir? I assumed it was the first.
    ElizabethAlessandraBronwenDylanJamesSilasJoseph

Quote Originally Posted by handsallover View Post
    Hello berries!
    I am working over my name list, today doing boys. I really like the name Eleazar, which is a version of Lazarus. It sounds so sleek and sophisticated but familiar and I really would like to add it to my list.
    I am seeking a middle name for Eleazar now. I want a Biblical name, maybe something less unusual though still very masculine and strong. Beyond Biblical reference, I see Eleazar as a powerful young man, a bit wild and unpredictable but confindent, gentlemanlike and dashing.
    Could you please help me with suggestions? I like Eleazar Adam and Eleazar Jethro but I am really interested to see what you ladies come up with. Thank you so much!
    Hmm...
    Eleazar Jacob
    Eleazar Noah
    Eleazar James
    Eleazar Simon
    Eleazar Jonah
    Eleazar Solomon
    Eleazar Abraham
    Eleazar Benjamin
    Eleazar Micah
    Eleazar Daniel

Thank you berries!
    @namesy, firstly I'd like to say that I pronounce Eleazar like "Ellie-uh-zar", your first option and it will be pronounced this way there I live, although I don't know how for other countries. Thank you for ideas, I like a lot of names you suggested, especially Eleazar Caleb, Eleazar David, Eleazar Simon and Eleazar Michael.
    @tori101, thank you for name suggestions. Eleazar Simon, Eleazar Jonah and Eleazar Benjamin are lovely, I like them very much.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student ● Arts geek

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Phineas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin