Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Phoebe Alysabeth

Phoebe Alysabeth is here! She arrived at 8:36 am this morning; she came a week earlier than her EDD! We are so happy! Phoebe joins big sister Abigail Eden. It was just yesterday that I came to ask about the name Alysabeth, and just a day later, Phoebe came! We were hesitant about using Alysabeth as a first name, as it could lead to spelling mistakes and become annoying to have to correct people. We named her Phoebe because it ultimately flowed better, and Phoebe is a super special name to us also. Phoebe Buffay, was my favorite character on my all-time favorite TV show Friends, and I grew up in Phoenix, AZ. Alysabeth is a combination of DH's and my mother's name. My MIL's name is Alysia, and my mother's name is Elisabeth; hence, Alysabeth. We were actually going to use Robynne for the middle- a mix of DH's name Robby, and my middle name Anne, but Robynne just didn't sound nearly as special!

Thank you, for helping us choose a name. We are so in love, and can't wait for the journey ahead of us.
    Proud mother to 3 year old Abigail Eden,
    and preparing to welcome another daughter,
    Phoebe Alysabeth
    ; EDD: 7-27-13

Congratulations! What a beautiful name It goes well with her sister. Enjoy your little family!
    Lovely Girls
    Ramona Juliet*Elena Ruby*Poppy Celeste*Matilda Jane*Alice Violet*Charlotte Mary*Iris Margareta*
    Miriam Elise*Emilia Thisbe*Vivienne Claire*Edith Willow*Maeve Philippa*Phoebe Amelia*Audrey Elisabeth*
    Clemence Violet*Aurora June

Handsome Boys
    James Henry*William August*Owen Nicholas*Caleb Vincent*Isaiah Paul*Sebastian Charles*Louis Andrew*
    Gabriel Matthew*Arthur David*Leonard Augustus*Thomas Emilio*Alexander John*Philip Benjamin*

Congratulations!
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

Congratulations!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Congratulations! So glad you went with Alysabeth for her midddle name, Phoebe is one of my favourites. Abigail Eden and Phoebe Alysabeth are lovely together.