Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    For probably 10 years Alana was my favorite girls name, but was recently replaced by Juliette. I still adore Alana though. For about the same amount of time Noah was my favorite boys name and Jonathan was my second favorite name. Because Noah has become so popular, it has been pushed farther down my list and Jonathan is now my favorite boys name.

My list- (Top 10)

Girls:

Juliette
    Ruby
    Charis
    Alana
    Lydia
    Amelia
    Eden
    Maya
    Athena
    Gemma (Can't use this name because I have a cousin named Emma)

Boys: (Top 10)

Jonathan
    Roman
    Kieran
    Noah
    Jonah
    Chandler
    Lachlan
    Dawson
    Evan
    Kellan
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

My absolute favorite name ever is my daughter's name Mary Claire. I had a doll with that name when I was little so I've loved it for a very long time. For boy's names now I would say Patrick but when I was younger I really loved Alexander however it's so popular and not just in an abstract way but in a we know a lot of little boys with the name so we won't be using it. I've always loved Elizabeth for a girl but my husband has some bad connections with that name so we won't ever use it.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

Genevieve. There is something magical about the name for me, and I have loved it since middle school.
    ~Mehri

Alaire! (For a boy). But I fall in and out of love with names, and this one is fairly recent. I 've loved Zoe for awhile, though : )
    Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien