Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    My favorites change ALL. THE. TIME. But my current absolute favorite is George for a boy. IDK about girls, though.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

I have liked Belle for a long time, I think this is because me and my partner feel so strongly about the name and there are no others that we can agree on at the moment. For a boy I love the name Reuben James, it sounds so powerful but sophisticated at the same time. Rupert is another favorite, I think I just like the 'roo' sound at the beginning. I'm hooked on Aurora because my Mother's name is Dawn and that is the meaning of Aurora. I have a double barrel name (Megan-rose) but I can't decide whether Aurora is a stand-alone name or should be paired with another name, like Jane?

Thora, Juniper, and Winter have been consistently at the top of my girl list for the last three or four years. Before that, my favorites from age 11 until three or four years ago were Violet and Ruby. I like noun-names for girls, can you tell?

As for boys, Wyatt, Casper, and George. Boys actually shift more than girls, for me. I find it easier to be charmed by a boys' name, but I fall more deeply in love with the girls' names.

For probably 10 years Alana was my favorite girls name, but was recently replaced by Juliette. I still adore Alana though. For about the same amount of time Noah was my favorite boys name and Jonathan was my second favorite name. Because Noah has become so popular, it has been pushed farther down my list and Jonathan is now my favorite boys name.

My list- (Top 10)

Girls:

Juliette
    Ruby
    Charis
    Alana
    Lydia
    Amelia
    Eden
    Maya
    Athena
    Gemma (Can't use this name because I have a cousin named Emma)

Boys: (Top 10)

Jonathan
    Roman
    Kieran
    Noah
    Jonah
    Chandler
    Lachlan
    Dawson
    Evan
    Kellan
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude