Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Boy: Reeve since I read it in "A Face on the Milk Carton" when I was an adolescent (DH hates)
    Girl: Not sure...I've liked Arwen for a long time but like Eira or Eirwen now. DH vetoed both "Eir" names and we may not use any of those; Maewen/Maywen is my new possible favorite that I am ruminating over. Also, Marina which is also vetoed

For a boy I love the name Leonardo because it sounds both classy and exotic. It means "strong as a lion" and I think the nickname Leo is adorable and ages well. For a girl my current favorite is the French pronunciation of Genevieve, which is Geneviève (pronounced zhahn-vee-EV). It means "tribe woman" and sounds very regal and elegant. The French pronunciation would definitely be unique here in the United States. Eve is also a lovely nickname for it and is a great alternative for the nickname Gen. I love both of these names and hope to use them for my future children. Eve and Leo sound like a great pair!

The names that have consistently been at the top are:
    Alexander, Owen, Mark, Thomas and Jack. All of my other tops have come and gone, but these have stuck around.

For girl's it's a bit different. Stella is probably still my favorite name, but completely unusable. For that reason I'm trying to "force" myself to fall out of love with it. Besides that Claire and Ava are the only names that have stuck around.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Cleo, Viola and Gemma are all long-time loves. For boys, it's Sebastian and Orlando.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr