Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opnions please :-)

Wdyt of my list of first & middles? Last name 3 syllables, starts with H & S+T heavy.

Firsts: Jenna, Gemma, Tessa, Jillian, Brynn, Miranda, Kelley, Elise, Tara, Callie, Phoebe, Lucy, Noelle, Chelsea, Cara, Keira

Middles: Carys, Maeve, Reese, Shea, Victoria, Genevieve, Grace, Wren, Tess

Narrowed down first name list, kept all middles :-)
    Jenna
    Gemma
    Tessa
    Jillian
    Brynn
    Miranda
    Elise
    Tara
    Phoebe
    Lucy
    Last edited by ghostetler; July 20th, 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Narrowed list

Elise Grace

Phoebe Shae

Elise Victoria

Callie Grace

Gemma Carys

I think with last name you described you should opt for gentle, short, girly name. Maybe without S or T.

Yes the flow with my last name worries me because our favorite name is Tessa
    WTTC 2017
    Miles Dean : Caleb Sawyer
    Brynn Alexandra

My favorite firsts are: Gemma, Tessa, Jillian, Brynn, Phoebe, Lucy
    Favorite middles: Carys, Maeve, Wren (I like Victoria and Genevieve also, but I think with your last name they would be too long.)

Firsts:
    Jenna - a sweet name that's fresher than Jennifer but I think is starting to feel some tiredness too.

Gemma - an absolutely lovely name. I do wonder though about jewel names. They tend to end up being downwardly mobile after their peaks (i.e.

Crystal and Diamond currently, Ruby and Pearl in the past although they're upwardly mobile currently). Just something to think about.

Tessa - a very nice name, flow could work with your last name, it all depends on where the S and T are and what vowels are around them. Tessa Hofstedter for example I think is fine. Tessa Hesterman is much more problematic.

Jillian - I'm not a huge fan of this name but I can't pinpoint why. If you love it it's a reasonable option.

Brynn - has very little staying power, cute enough but that's it.

Miranda - a lovely name with great history, and I don't think you should rule out any longer names just because your last name is also longer. I can see leaning more toward shorter, but some 3-3 names work quite well.

Kelley - dated. Unless this spelling has family significance I'd go with Kelly.

Elise - pretty, but another name I have sort of similar feelings to as Jillian. I can't quite pinpoint what image the name should evoke. Maybe that's a good thing?

Tara - pretty name that I really like despite the fact that it's probably considered dated by many.

Callie - really cute but very nicknamey. What about Caroline or Calla or Calista nn Callie?

Phoebe - love Phoebe!

Lucy - Lucy's great!

Noelle - I can't get over the "no".

Chelsea - although it's dated it's pretty. I know a baby Chelsea and to me it works surprisingly well.

Cara - pretty and pleasantly simple if a little dated.

Keira - I can never get over how hard it is for people to guess the right spelling among this name and its variations.

Middles:
    Carys, Maeve, Reese, Shea, Victoria, Genevieve, Grace, Wren, Tess - these could all work in the right combo.

Some combos that come to mind:
    Tara Maeve
    Miranda Carys
    Jillian Shea
    Phoebe Wren
    Tessa Reese
    Lucy Grace