Names Searched Right Now:

Taig and Alexandra are getting a baby sister

Alexandra Rose (called Allie) and Taig Berhardt are getting a baby sister, and I've got... nothing. If the baby was a boy, I wanted to name it Severin, which my husband wasn't a fan of, but then, Taig had to grow on him too. I was fixated on Piper for about 24 hours, then Esme for another 24 hours, but those both passed and now I'm left with nothing. Totally open to suggestions...

Allie, Taig and ....

Quote Originally Posted by jayeking View Post
    Alexandra Rose (called Allie) and Taig Berhardt are getting a baby sister, and I've got... nothing. If the baby was a boy, I wanted to name it Severin, which my husband wasn't a fan of, but then, Taig had to grow on him too. I was fixated on Piper for about 24 hours, then Esme for another 24 hours, but those both passed and now I'm left with nothing. Totally open to suggestions...

Allie, Taig and ....
    Hmm...
    Cosima - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Cosima 'Allie, Taig, and Cosima'
    Willow - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Willow 'Allie, Taig, and Willow'
    Emmeline - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Emmeline 'Allie, Taig, and Emme'
    Geneva - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Geneva 'Allie, Taig, and Eva'
    Colette - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Colette 'Allie, Taig, and Letty'
    Elisabeth - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Elisabeth 'Allie, Taig, and Lisa'
    Scarlett - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Scarlett 'Allie, Taig, and Letty'
    Rachel - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Rachel 'Allie, Taig, and Rachel'
    Junia - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Junia 'Allie, Taig, and Junia'
    Zara - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Zara 'Allie, Taig, and Zara'

Leon - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Leon 'Allie, Taig, and Leon'
    Levi - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Levi 'Allie, Taig, and Levi'
    Vincent - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Vincent 'Allie, Taig, and Vincent'
    Cruz - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Cruz 'Allie, Taig, and Cruz'
    Solomon - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Solomon 'Allie, Taig, and Solomon'
    Keller - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Keller 'Allie, Taig, and Keller'
    Elijah - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Elijah 'Allie, Taig, and Elijah'
    William, Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and William 'Allie, Taig, and William'
    Evan - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Evan 'Allie, Taig, and Evan'
    Robin - Alexandra Rose, Taig Berhardt, and Robin 'Allie, Taig, and Robin'

I love Piper. Go back to Piper.