Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Has someone ever ruined a name for you?

When I was younger, I really loved the name Abby, but in the seventh grade I met a girl named Abby who I didn't really like all that much, and now whenever I see the name, I think of that girl. Have your feelings ever changed on a name after meeting a person with that name?

Yes! This has happened with several names I liked.

Aubrey- I knew a girl with this name who was very rude AND didn't shower often

Danielle- My brother had an apartment mate (they never dated thank GOD) who was bipolar. She would get mad at him for the smallest things

Gage- The dumbest and most obnoxious guy in high school

Marshall- A couple druggies I went to middle school and high school were named Marshall

I'm sure there are more, but those are a few names I like that people have ruined for me.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

For personal reasons I hate the name Curtis, and any form of it.
    Landon Michael James - May '06
    Addison Blake Lynn - November '09
    Baby Q #3 - March '14
    Names I'm Loving Right Now
    Ladies: Charlotte, Nora, Eden, Penelope
    Gents: Finn, Simon, Bennett, Wyatt

I never really like the name Dakota, but it was completely ruined for me because I knew 4 Dakota's in junior high and high school that were all obnoxious rude boys. Now, I'm dating a Dakota hahaha

Michael. I can't ever name a kid Michael, despite how much I might otherwise like the name.

The boy who teased me growing up was named Michael.

I have similar feelings about Johnny...