Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I framed my daughter's birth announcement and my husband got a tattoo of a Cupie Doll which is something we used to call our daughter & is also fairly common in classic style tattoos...I am not a tattoo person, but I've considered getting a lion to symbolize my daughter's name meaning. I also found these really neat 1930's flashcards with the ABCs on them and plan to frame my daughter's name up at some point. But now I'm considering doing a theme room, so that might be more of an on-the-door thing if I can figure that out. We have done a lot of lion stuff for Leonie.

I am not that into our shared birthstone or mom jewelry in general. I have to look into if there's anything out there with interesting designs. I would get a letter L necklace for sure. I've seen some cute stuff like that. They have letter rings at Catbird in Brooklyn that are really sweet & dainty.

I've been browsing the personalizationmall.com website. So many cute things! I have used this website to get wedding gifts for several friends. They have always been a hit!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles