Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    There's a website I saw called Vintage Pearl that does all kinds of hand stamped jewellery, so you can get a child's name, birth date, etc. They have stuff for men too (mostly cufflinks and dog tags). It's all quite pretty.

As for tattoos, I like the idea, but I'm way too chicken!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Ooh lots of great gifts! I didn't realize nameberry had a store! Must look it up!

I keep going back and forth on tattoos with kids names! But seeing as I love ink, I will probably get some sort of tattoo to for my kid(s)
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

I would definitely add to my tattoo collection (I love the fingerprint idea dantea!) in addition to maybe a birthstone ring I could pass on it would have to be gold due to my metal allergy. Mind you, I hate my birthstone so who knows, maybe its better to go with small diamonds or no stones at all.
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

I have a hand stamped necklace with my firsts nane on it and his birthstone. The company went out of business though so I'm looking for a new one I like with all soon to be 3 kids names. I do plan on getting a tattoo for them though its more symbolic than straight forward like names or foot prints.

As a matter of fact, here's the tattoo that Cody got today ^_^

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d884950.jpg
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014