Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help naming twin girls!!

Hello, I'm having some serious trouble coming up with name for my twin girls due in 6 weeks!
    I think the name I have settled on is Elize Jacqueline - which honors my aunt and grandmother but the second name I'm not sure of yet.

My husband likes Anna for a first name ( anne is my mother in law's middle name and i love her but she didn't want us to use her first name -judy -as she isnt found of it- I'm not really either so that's good!). I like Isobel for a middle name (honoring my other grandmother) but I fear Anna is too plain for a first name. I love using family names but have used almost all of my side's while my husband's side arent great- judy, doris, mabel).

Anyone have some suggestions for "jazzing" up Anna? Personally I love Lilah, Ava or Lillian but have also considered Annalee or Alexis. I want it to sound good with Elize as that will probably be her twin sister's name but I don't want their names too similar that you couldn't tell who I was calling for at the park. Anna just sounds so plain I don't want her to feel like she got the plain name and her sister got the fancy one!
    Ps- my husband hates Annette and Anya.

Please help!

Hi,
    How about Anneliese/ Annaliese? It's a pretty alternative to Anna. Or if Elize and Anneliese is too similar, maybe Anneka/Annika and all the spelling variations which are also pretty. Or maybe Ana (ar-nah)?
    I would go for
    Elize Jaqueline and Annika Isobel.

Congratulations!
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

What about Annora?
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I love all your choices. Annalee, Alexis and Ava . Of those three, Alexis would sound best with Elize. Nicknames Lexi and Liz?
    Name favorites :

Alana, Scarlett, Alexandria, Annalise, Gianna, Marcella, Kayla, Arabella, Julianna, Anastasia, Jovanna

Cole, William, Samuel, Caleb, Rylan, Roman, Grayson, Jackson, Joseph, Caden, Christian, Joshua

I love the suggestion of Annika with Elize!
    Last edited by kashed22; July 19th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.