Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm fond of Winslow (Wynn).

I still can't find anything I love as much as Ted William, Wilfred Charles, or Frankie Edward... I do quite like Wilson and Willis now, but I dont know if they sound too modern next to Stanley?

I like Ted. Ted William is very baseball to me though. Based on your comment about the usual Alfie and Archie it sounds like you are in the UK? So over there you probably wouldn't have that association.

Wilfred Charles I like. I think that would be my favorite but unsure how I feel about Wilf. But actually the more I mull it over I think it's kind of cool. I like Wilfred a lot better than Wilson and Willis, just something more unique about it. And Willis just makes me think too much about "Whatchu talkin about Willis?" I'm getting more and more aboard the Wilfred train.

Frankie to me is too nickname-y for a full name. And since you don't like this one as much with Stan maybe it could eliminate that one because of that

Stanley and Wilfred aka Stan and Wilf = ♥
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I like Ted & Wilfred more than I do Frankie. Stan(ley) & Ted go the best for brothers in my opinion. Have you considered Edmund, Edison, Edwin or Edgar "Ted"?

Some other suggestions (sorry for any repeats)

Irving
    Iker
    Balthasar
    Henrion
    Oberon
    Anton
    Virgil
    Wendell
    Cadel(l)
    Kent
    Ozias
    Zephaniah
    Alois
    Egan
    Quinlan
    Marlon
    Raleigh
    Trosper
    Ephraim
    Ulysses
    Harlan(d)
    Gardiner
    Ambrose
    Paulo
    Pascal
    Rembrandt
    Maximilian
    Josiah
    Septimus
    Aurelio
    Reginald
    Byron
    Clarence
    Clancy
    Marcel
    Marshall
    Gideon
    Norman
    Jerome
    Lloyd
    Laszlo
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them