Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio View Post
    Also, I know I shouldn't ask, but what in the (expletive) is this supposed to mean?
    I'd brace myself for an anti-choice tirade if I were you (never ask).

Quote Originally Posted by taiki_bansei View Post
    I'd brace myself for an anti-choice tirade if I were you (never ask).
    I figured. I hope they have fun with it, I'm sure it'll be a 'good' one, and this is definitely the place for it. Sorry about that.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

I think a push gift is a good idea. A baby is a gift for sure. But for the woman who had done all the work, something extra sounds right. Although I would be asking that my husband changes diapers ... And the naming rights of the baby!

Quote Originally Posted by orphanedhanyou View Post
    i think its sickening.

MEN OWE US NOTHING FOR HAVING CHILDREN. GUESS WHAT??? WE ARE FEMALE. ITS JUST A FACT, WE HAVE THE BABIES.

we consent to the procreation and accept that responsibility. we are not entitled.

we shouldnt lord it over men like its some incredible feat. it pregnancy hard?

well yes, BUT EVERY WOMAN IN HISTORY HAS DONE IT WITH DIGNITY UNTIL NOW.

pregnancy is just the NORM for females, its nothing crazy, its not going above and beyond, its one of our FUNCTIONS - whether our functions are due to religion or evolution. its a part of our life cycle as a species.

this wave of feminism is trying to make women equal to men when we are not, we are apples and oranges.

1 apple will never = 1 orange, 4 apples will never = 1 orange, 1 apple will never = 10 oranges.

i am a firm believer in not rewarding people for simply doing what they are meant to or supposed to do or what is right. especially if they demand reward or whine and pout that they arent getting some disgustingly expensive Tiffany's ring when that money could go to their child's college fund.

if you have to ask for a reward you didnt deserve it in the first place. this behavior makes these women look like spoiled little 4 years throwing tantrums proving they are not mature enough to have children, much less a real mature sexual relationship.

not to mention isnt a child, A WHOLE NEW IRREPLACEABLE HUMAN BEING, reward enough? oh wait, i forgot, most people dont think they are human beings with lives or rights in the first place.
    Your attitude is absolutely appalling, very offensive and extremely conceited. That's all I have to say. I won't even dignify your ridiculous comment with a direct response.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by orphanedhanyou View Post
    if you have to ask for a reward you didnt deserve it in the first place.
    I take it you've never had the misfortune of working for a miserly employer then!
    Girl Names: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boy Names: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx