Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    My husband gave me a necklace with our daughter's name and birthstone as a "push present". I wouldn't say I demanded one. I may have mentioned the idea of a push present, but he came up with the idea of what to get me completely on his own. He was so excited about it that he kept trying to give it to me before she was born. I do know some people who were furious their husband didn't get them anything, and I think that's a bit crazy!
    Kennedi

Married to Jason (10/24/09)

Mommy to Ellison Katea (2/17/12)

Expecting Kellen James - due 3/5/14!

For all we know the woman's husband brought her the catalog and asked her to circle things so he would have an idea of what she would like.

Even if this does become a trend that you find distasteful, simply don't participate in it and you will be fine!

How terrible.. You arw able to give birth... THAT IS THE PRESENT!! I think this is greedy and frivolous...

I think a gift after giving birth is a lovely idea. Demanding one, on the other hand, is extremely rude.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

I have heard of a push present but have never known a mom to actually get one. I think, as pp have said, a bit of jewelry with a birth stone would be a lovely surprise. But goodness. I can't imagine the luxury of having a few extra hundred laying around right after the baby arrives....at least not in our little family.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry