Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Another vote for Astoria. Nirvana and Astoria sounds perfect together. Second choice would be Everdeen.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | √Čomund | Stellan | Amias

If you go with Aberdeen her nick name can be Dena which is super cute.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

kala_way - Everdeen is certainly growing on me! My husband is all for using it and I might pluck up the courage and use it if she suits it when she's born. We'll see! Everdeen Tess and Everdeen Pearl are beautiful

yolo199 - haha, glad that you like them! We get different reactions in real life, it's nice that everyone on here enjoys the names too!

rosietoes - We love family names too, Nirvana is also a family name which we loved. Eva & Deenie are adorable nicknames, too! So cute. Atalanta is pretty, I don't think I've heard that before! We're definitely waiting till she is born so hopefully a name will just come to us like it did with our first! Your daughters both have beautiful names!

c@29 - Thanks! Astoria is one of my favourites too, it's so pretty and goes perfectly with Nirvana.

ninanoo - Dena is cute! I don't think we'll go with Aberdeen though due to the Kurt Cobain connection but if she suits it perfectly then we'll consider it!

Thanks again, everyone!