Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ada vs. Matilda

I like Matilda better than Ada... How about Matilda Francine? My first choices from your list would be Matilda Pearl or Ada Lucille... I don't think you could go wrong with either!

I much prefer Matilda- it seems spunkier, and both modern and medieval at the same time. I like classic/established middle names with it. From PPs' suggestions I really like Matilda June, Matilda Jane, and Matilda Frances. My own suggestions (sorry if they've been mentioned!): Matilda Catherine, Matilda Charlotte, Matilda Olive, Matilda Louise, Matilda Brigitte, Matilda Helen/Helene (ay-lehn, don't know how to do the accents on NB), Matilda Beatrix.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

My favorite of your choices is Ada Violet.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I prefer Ada and Ada Lucille is gorgeous.
    What about Matilda for a second middle name?
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus