Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    My PMS symptoms pretty much mimic early pregnancy symptoms (sore boobs, achy muscles, mild nausea, emotional, crampy, tired, hungry) The only thing different in early pregnancy (before I knew) was the level of exhaustion. I'm always exhausted and mildly sore all over a day or two before my period starts, but when I was pregnant the exhaustion was ridiculous. I literally could not keep my eyes open once the sun went down. I think I fell asleep on the couch every night around 7-8 and my husband had to wake me up and tell me to go to bed. I could sleep for 12 hours and feel like it wasn't enough. That only lasted until about 9 weeks though thank goodness.

I'm actually due to start my period any day now and I am either having PMS on steroids or I'm pregnant. My boobs/chest area is so sore I can barely function, like tingly/burning pains too. I'm also really tired and have been sleeping a lot later than usual and finding it hard to wake up in the morning. If my period doesn't come in the next 2-3 days I'm going to buy a test.
    Last edited by rowangreeneyes; July 20th, 2013 at 02:39 AM.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

@RGE- That is my problem, I am a person that gets all the symptoms. I especially get really moody and I am overly sensitive to the point where my boyfriend is looking at me like I have 5 heads because he can not figure out why I am acting nuts over nothing. I also keep waking up with a massive head ache and feeling like a bus hit me even if I sleep in. Not energized at all. But I think it may just be the heat? Plus I want this so badly that I may be convincing myself something is in there...

I am do for my next period July 30 so its still to soon to tell anything right or have symptoms?
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month

I never felt period-y right before I found out I was pregnant BUT many women say they do. I always felt the opposite: energized, almost anxious with energy. But every woman is different. So, it is very possible.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

I dont really get symptoms for my period but I dont get a lot of early pregnancy symptoms either. With my period I normally have a day or two of mild cramping before I start. In my early pregnancy the sign that clued me in was being really hungry and low back pain I also have mild cramping. I also had a positive opk. I buy my pregnancy tests and opks from the dollar store because I can buy way more that way.

I guess ill just have to wait and see till it gets closer to my period time.
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month