Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I have half a mind to....

Name my next daughter, Elphaba. I've considered it for years but have never really gotten anyones opinion on it. So Berries, what say you?

I am a Wicked fan. I've seen this musical 8 times. But NO.

I adore Wicked, but I've always associated Elphaba with "elephant" because of the spelling and pronunciation. I'd say no to that one. Elsbeth or Elspeth would be my suggestions.
    Girls - Abigail, Georgianna, Anne, Charlotte, Claire, Genevieve, Annette, Eliza, Felicity, Hannah, Noelle, Eugenie, Grace, Phoebe, Philippa, Cecilia, Cecily, Elizabeth, Hollis, Piper, Lorelei, Vivienne, Paige, Carolina, Isobel, Lucy, Molly, Georgia, Victoria, Naomi

Boys - Bobby Sparklefritz until H can offer suggestions. Ones I like: Rory, Owen, Tyler, Ian, Elliot, Alexander, Ephraim, Levi, Jacob, Reid, Avery, Nathan, Miles, Jasper, Spencer, Toby, Dean, Philip

I know it's from Wicked, but it does remind me of alphabet and elephant. Too much teasing potential. Sorry, no.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

I absolutely adore Wicked. I too once wanted to name my daughter Elphaba, but I don't really feel so inclined anymore - she's an incredible character and Elphie is a sweet nickname, but I feel that Glinda and Nessarose would be prettier, more accessible picks.