Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

To honor Charlotte

Thought we were settled on Lottie to honor Charlotte but I want to make sure I consider all the options. Currently liking Carolina (Car-o-leen-a) could this work? Nickname would likely be Callie. Thanks! Other suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Charlotte and Carolina are two of my favorite names, and also Carolina with that pronounciation is my name which I really love since I like the sound of it more than car-o-line-ah but something you should take into consideration is if you live in the united states people will most likely say it that way since they instantly relate it to the states, I haven't had much trouble with people pronouncing it the right way with people outside the us once I tell them I'm mexican they just say car-o-leen-a without me even mentioning it so may I ask where you're from? And also the nickname callie is lovely! I wish that was mine but instead it's caro or carola

I agree Carolina could be honorific for Charlotte. Caro-leena is lovely. But prefer Lottie.
    Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
    If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
    Freya Romilly/ Melody Elysia/ Belle Seraphina/ Eva Melisande/ Elodie Sunniva
    Leon Percival/ Tristan Wulfric/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf/ Arthur Peregrine

How you think about Charlie?

I like more Charlie or maybe Carly or most strong names like Carlotta (Charlotte in Italian)

Carolina is lovely. What about Lottie/Lotte, Charlene or Charlize? They all can work too.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance FrancesSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona Verity Esme
    Emrys Basil Atlas Grover LeonardoAlgernonIgnatius Benedict