Names Searched Right Now:

Names for the brother of Oscar, Hugo, Grace, Gabriel and Anouk?

An unexpected addition to our family, some 17 years after the birth of his eldest brother has left me excitedly flicking through my library and scrawling the family tree. But there are so many names to rattle off the tongue to see if they work as a sibset, it gets a tad tiring! I'm pretty adventurous with names - but none of this made-up palaver for me, thanks. I like my names to have a sense of history to them. For this little treasure, I'd like a name that has strength but also is soft to say. Middle name will be a family name, possibly Felix or Lucien (either of these could become a first if he suits). Both my partner and I are musicians and I'm also a poet, so literary or oblique (no Elvis or Tempo) musical references are also nice. Ideas? Current faves are: Bruno, Miro, Lucien, Felix, Lorenzo (Enzo), Tarquin, Rupert (but might be a bit snooty), Orlando, Leopold, Abel, Casimir, Octavio (he will be number 8 in our family but what sort of nn?), and heaven forbid I actually like Balthazar although the teenagers will probably disown him!

It seems like you really have 2 styles going on... all of them fit together, and then there's Anouk. I'd probably go for something classic, but more daring... it would make Anouk fit in better. From your list, I think Miro or Casimir would fit. Casimir Felix is quite nice.
    How about...
    Mavi (Turkish for Blue)
    Emre (Em-ray... a famous Turkish singer)
    Arion (god of music)
    Zimri (celebrated in song)
    Caspian
    Aslan
    Phineas
    Chekhov
    Anton
    Oz (Amos Oz)
    Chaucer
    Thoreau
    Twain
    Ahir (Indian classical raag)
    Kalyan (an Indian raag played at South Indian weddings... connected to auspicious things)
    Kamas (Raag Kamas is often sung in Carnatic music concerts for short acts)
    Mohan (Mohanam is a popular raag in Carnatic music, usually sung in the night.)
    Shankar (This raag is considered to be light and is usually sung late at night.)
    Ravi (Ravi Shankar)
    Shyam (Shyam-Kalyan is an evening raag. It is believed that listening to this raag in the evening helps alleviate diseases.)
    Orpheus
    Bayrd (bard)
    Dorian (scale on a guitar)
    Aison (Jason's father)
    Orion
    Phaeton
    Zamir (song)
    Antonin (Dvorak)
    Reed
    Ammon (Greek of Yamanu, Egyptian god of wind and air)
    Atlas
    Kalidas (Indian poet, musician)
    Shadi (singer)
    Osiris
    Arco
    Ronen (from the Hebrew word for song)
    Zephyr (god of the west wind)
    Jubal (1st musician in the bible)
    Perseus
    Atticus
    Liron (my song)
    Kadmos/ Cadmus
    Ramtin (Persian musician)
    Assai
    Priam
    Rostam (character from the Shahnameh)
    Sorab (character from the Shahnameh)
    Sam (character from the Shahnameh)
    Apollo
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

to try and may Anouk make sense i searched unusual Dutch names, since French can be more common, and found:
    Kort - Kurt
    Dietrich - used the German since its closer to the spelling i already knew
    Krelis
    Jannik - John