Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Is Mabel "Barch" too much of the letter B?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

37 72.55%
  • I wouldn't use it

14 27.45%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Too much B?

I mentioned the two B's in a previous thread as a negative, only because I was weighing the pros and cons of 5 choices. But if Mabel is your favorite name, I think you should use it!
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

I agree with emsky - if Mabel is your best and favorite choice, the Bs are fine. If you're looking to compare and rate several names against each other, this may be one 'con' for Mabel.

Quote Originally Posted by gwensmom View Post
    I agree with emsky - if Mabel is your best and favorite choice, the Bs are fine. If you're looking to compare and rate several names against each other, this may be one 'con' for Mabel.
    I also agree. Good luck!

Mama to Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore || ??
    Catherine Violet || Ava Kathleen

thank you all. my husband and I are having a hard time deciding on a name we both love. I am definitely weighing the pros and cons of a few names, but Mabel has been top choice for me for a while. I'm just concerned about the repeating b.

No, I think it's fine! And I love Mabel!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996