Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I'd cross Hazel off and daphne... I'd keep last two on list and pick which ever u like more and ignore popularity

Quote Originally Posted by isabellemarie View Post
    I think you can't go wrong with Vera, Hazel or Audrey.

Daphne is the only one I'm not a fan of.
    Same here. And since your husband isn't a fan either, you should just cross it off the list.

I think Vera Lane is cute! Who cares if it sounds vaguely similar to Vera Wang? That's my opinion. I also love Audrey Lane because Audrey is awesome. And I don't think Hazel Lane is that bad. It's more problematic when it's R's running into each other.... but I think Vera and Audrey are better.

I love the name Vera, but Vera Lane does remind me of Vera Wang. Hazel, Daphne, and Audrey are all stunning too!
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

All of the names are beautiful! With your last name I think Vera goes the best!

I love Vera, my favorite of your choices. It's unique, recognizable and pretty. I don't think Vera Lane sounds too similar to Vera Wang either.

I love Daphne but if your DH doesn't then I would pick something else. Audrey is ok, not my style and pretty popular now. Hazel is pretty too, not a big fan of it with your last name though.

favorite names this week: Jane Cosima & Lars Augustus