30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Claudia Elise

21 70.00%
  • Claudia Maelys

9 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Claudia Elise/Maelys

Hi everyone,

I have just signed up to Nameberry but have been searching the forums for quite some time now.

We are expecting in a couple of months and my husband and I are completely stuck for girls names. Please help us!

Can you please tell me which combination you prefer and why and also what you think of the individual names? Our surname is two syllables and ends in "man". Totally honest feedback is more than welcome!

Thanks!

Love Claudia Elise! It's a beautiful combo, and I'd love to meet a little girl with the name.

Claudia Elise, definitely!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Love to hear someone else in love with the name Claudia! I voted for Maelys just because the vowel ending of Claudia means a name that doesn't start with a vowel sound sounds best as a middle. Are these the only choices for a middle? I love Elise in general and have never heard of Maelys. What about Claudia Mae or Claudia Mabel or Claudia Margot?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Claudia Maelys sounds so beautiful and international. Elise is a nice name, but I find Maelys more stunning.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them