Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like it, don't love it. Sabrina the Teenage Witch was very big when I was younger though (I must be a bit older than you) and that's mostly what I think of.
    I don't think anyone now would really think of the show anymore, so it's definitely useable!
    I have a friend named Sabra but don't personally know any Sabrina's.
    I have recently been crushing on Sabine which is similar in sound to Sabrina.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I love it. I only bring up images of the lovely Audrey Hepburn: Sabrina (1954) - IMDb
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

It's my name! I love it. It's different, yet classy. I dislike the Teenage Witch association but it could be worse. I love the fact that it's still not popular, kind of rare! Hope it stays that way. I have had it mispronounced, and spelled wrong before. Recently my mother encountered someone who said my name was spelled differently...which I thought was odd cause Sabrina IS how your supposed to spell it, lol.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

I LOVE this name. I can't seem to get DH on board, but it's one of my favorites. I definitely do have the teenage witch association, but I think that's a very charming connection. I also associate the name with the classic 1950s movie starring Audrey Hepburn (as Sabrina) and Humphrey Bogart (Sabrina (1954) - IMDb) and the remake with Harrison Ford and Greg Kinnear (Sabrina (1995) - IMDb) - a classic Cinderella story meets love triangle. It's a romantic, beautiful name that still feels very fresh and spunky to me!

Sabrina is familiar while still being uncommon which is sort of a name sweet spot. I think it's a lovely name and I would be very excited to meet a little Sabrina!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year