Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on Sabrina

Hi,
    What do you think of Sabrina? I think it's very pretty and the name of a good friend of mine who is German.
    I don't have the Sabrina the Teenage Witch connection, purely because I've only ever seen it once when I was about five or so.
    Anyway, what do you think?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖17 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I've loved it since I was 5, but I can't remember why the infatuation started. And it's linked somehow in my mind with cats. But not in a bad way. It's nice in that it's familiar but not very popular. I prefer it to Sophia, but it seems to run along similar lines.

I think it's a lovely name! Sabrina the Teenaged Witch has become somewhat of a dated reference and doesn't bother me - I'd love to meet a Sabrina!
    ...dreaming of naming my future first cat.

today's favorites: Merlin, Sherlock, Scheherazade

(and favorites of the non-pet names: Celia Hermione, Arthur Rooney)

25 Sensible Names for Girls - Appellation Mountain It made the list here.

I like a number of names on this list: Sabrina, Veronica, Naomi, Genevieve, Rebecca... they aren't flamingly trendy OR difficult to say/explain, and have a nice weight to them. I don't like all the names though, I just thought it was interesting Sabrina was picked as "sensible" since it's a good bit rarer than some of the other names on the list.

I really really like the name Sabrina! I think it's a little bit different, super pretty, and easy to pronounce! A winner all around
    Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning