Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions on Georgina

Hi Everyone!

Georgina is a name that's been growing on me. I love Georgiana, but there's too many different pronounciations: george-ay-nah, george-ee-ar-nah, george-ee-ann-ah and I only like george-ee-ar-nah. I don't however like Georgia, mainly because all the girls I know called Georgia are horrible.
    Therefore for me Georgina is a compromise that's really been growing on me and that I think is very pretty. I love the nickname Gigi.
    What do you think?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–17 year old BritberryπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Writer, dreamer, loverπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, FallonπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, MariusπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I LOVE Georgina. I think it's so fun and flirty, but still has a sense of formality to it, all while being uncommon. I prefer the nickname Gina though, but Georgina in full is absolutely wonderful.
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    ~
    (updated 8/28/15)
    ~
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

β™‚ ~ Axel James ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

Musings ~ Cassia ~

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia & soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)

I'm trying to put this delicately, but I went to school with a Georgette, and a Georgiana. These names, plus, Georgia, Georgina are lower socio-economic names.

I have to disagree that Georgina is associated with a lower socio-economic status. Georgina feels lush to me, like velvet or burgundy. I really like Georgina and prefer it to the other Georg-names (ie Georgia or Georgiana). I love the nickname GiGi for a little girl and Gia or Gina or even GP Georgie as she gets older. What sort of mns are you considering?
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

I also love Georgina. I don't associate Georgina with lower status, I actually think this might be name for Will and Kate royal baby.
    Cecily Melody Valerie Bridget Amoret Amethyst Charlotte Rosamund Nimue Valkyrie Lenore Seraphina Flora Alma Saskia Aurora Miranda Doroteja Eliska Magdalena Helena Ravenna Elaine Rosalyn Beatrice Alice
    Duncan Thorin Robin Julian Florian Sylvan Amadeus Magnus Lucius Clarence Edmund Edward Desmond Raphael Marcel Pascal Emil Arthur Zephyr Lysander Gaspar Edgar Harvey Wesley Percy Ludwig Beowulf Frey Erik Robert Gustav Felix